John Johnson's Resume
- • John holds a Master’s degree and has extensive experience working as IT Network/System Administrator.
- • He has experience in using server applications such as DameWare and Wireshark to monitor network optimization and data flow. Program HP, Cisco Switches to allow for needed LAN Configuration.
- • He has experience in Server Setup/Management of Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 including Exchange and Active Directory. Linux-CentOS7, Fedora, Ubuntu.
- • He has experience in Network Administration - Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Setup-Admin. Active Directory Setup-Admin, as well as Exchange Setup-Admin and also worked with the newest Office365 AD.
- • He has experience in managing the enterprise systems; ERP, CRM, LIMS, Genesis, and SAP and created a Barcode Generator rather than purchase the SAP Barcode option, saving thousands.
- • John is residing in North Fond Du Lac, WI, available for phone/in-person interview and can start immediately.
- Masters of Arts (M. A) Mechanical Engineering, Asbury University - 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Asbury University - 2010
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Project Management, Phoenix University.
- Associate degree in Consumer Electricity/Electronics (Tishomingo County Vocational Center); Industrial Maintenance (North East Junior College).
Roles in Current Position
- • Updated and merged SQL, MySQL, and Oracle databases. Write SQL syntax to pull needed information for reporting. Used Crystal Reports for additional reporting.
- • Managed Enterprise Systems; ERP, CRM, LIMS, Genesis, and SAP. Created a Barcode Generator rather than purchase the SAP Barcode option, saving thousands. It can be viewed by going to http://delmonte.netronics.us/MCBR this application was created with C#. MCBR – Multi Coded Barcode Rendering.
- • Also created a ‘Check Digit Creator’ using Visual Basic in Excel that you can view from the start menu of MCBR.
- • Network Administration- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Setup-Admin. Active Directory Setup-Admin, as well as Exchange Setup-Admin. Have also worked with the newest Office365 AD.
- • Linux Servers- Setup-Admin CentOS7, Fedora, Ubuntu for multiple uses.
- • Use Visio to develop and maintain Network Schematics.
- • Created a PHP based ticketing system to effectively manage time and track customer issues. This allowed me to run reports to be more efficient and obtaining ‘First Call Resolution’.
- • Proficient with VMWare use and Administration
- • Proficient in SAN Storage, Backup and Recovery.
- • Experienced in Maintaining multiple locations and customers via phone, e-mail, and remote applications such as RDP, DameWare, etc.
- • Use server applications such as DameWare and Wireshark to monitor network optimization and data flow.
- • Program HP, Cisco Switches to allow for needed LAN Configuration
- • Manage daily operations of the IT department. Currently, Monitoring/Managing 8 locations in State of Wisconsin.
- • Managed IT Team of 12.
396 Harrison Street Apt 6 │ N. Fond Du Lac, WI. 54937
920-979-7431 │ John@Netronics·365.Net